It usually doesn't take this long to finish a project but I took my time because I knew how I wanted these to look.
I found two of these in a pile of old doors on the curb....
All the glass had been broken.
I spent alot of time cleaning them up by removing all the pins and grout. I lightly sanded and gave them a light coat of white paint.
I sanded the white and applied one coat of Minwax Paste Wax.
Then I ordered the mirrors and waited 2 1/2 weeks for them. :(
I set the mirrors with window caulk on the back and added tacks to hold them in place.
This is the finished project....
These definately open up the hallway and add light.
The total cost of this project was $172. I know, more than I typically spend but sometimes you just have to do it! I think it was money well spent...
On to the next project,